The Arizona Dance Coalition (ADC) is a statewide, membership-based nonprofit organization founded on the premise to:
- assist and connect dance communities with themselves and the general public,
- promote dance and its benefits to the general public through the production of festivals, master classes, lectures and demonstrations, and
- provide an organization and website that offers resources and services related to the field of dance.
Our purpose is to:
- Create connections and communication statewide between the general public, dance artists, dance educators, dance companies, venues and others in dance-related fields
- Produce educational opportunities for the general public, and specialized dance workshops /master classes for dancers and dance instructors (professional development)
- Provide resources, services and opportunities for dancers
- Increase public awareness of the benefits of dance education and dancing
- Facilitate dance forums
- Fundraise to produce and sponsor dance events, festivals, workshops and provide dance scholarships
- Provide and maintain an informational website listing events, articles and blogs on dance and related topics, and archive our monthly e-publication ~ the Arizona Dance e-Star
ADC MEMBERSHIP is for dancers, dance organizations, choreographers, dance educators, musicians/composers for dance, production and technical artists, venues/presenters of dance, sponsors, and those who are passionate and committed to the growth and development of the art of dance and its related fields.
JOIN US in our efforts to bring dance to the forefront of Arizona’s arts community. Become a member, volunteer and sponsor today!
DONATE and contribute to an organization that is making a difference in the statewide dance community.
Arizona Dance Coalition
Contact information is listed at the bottom of each page.
Arizona Dance e-Star (Interactive PDF containing events, news, jobs, tips, articles, and more.)