The Arizona Dance Coalition is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that needs your involvement ~ as a fan of dance, as a contributor to and promoter of our projects and mission, and as a financial sponsor to insure our projects achieve their goals. Here are ways that you can help support ADC and get more involved.
- JOIN as a Member
- Become a Director
- Become a Volunteer
- Contribute as a Patron, Sponsor and Donor (see Donation link above or email gro.noitilaoCecnaDzAnull@asiL for sponsorship levels)
Consider making a donation that may be used for ~
- educational and travel scholarships for our youth or adults experiencing financial hardship
- inviting master dance educators and performers from across the country to enrich the learning experience of our dance students, professional dancers and educators (master classes, residencies, repertoire & professional development), and
- creating dance festivals that engage entire communities, regions, and all of AZ through participation, engagement and excitement!
Volunteer or Join the Board of Directors
ADC needs volunteers, committee members and board members who can help us
- create and implement meaningful projects that engage and benefit the communities throughout all of AZ, and
- advocate for dance training, performance and socialization through dancing.
Dancing involves all our senses and benefits our entire being – mind, body & spirit. We need you to not only let everyone know the benefits, but to engage the communities in an activity that is healthy for all of us and creates better citizens, learners, employees and creative, entrepreneurial professionals of the future. Join us and become a partner in dance in AZ.
ADC board meetings are held quarterly or more often when projects are in production, except for holidays and special event dates. Our annual meeting for all members is in January and guest speakers entertain and inform us on the state of dance in AZ. It’s one time when all members from across the state get together to share, connect, and grow as one community.
If you are interested in getting involved and/or would like to attend a meeting, please contact Lisa Chow at gro.noitilaoCecnaDzAnull@asiL.
Our Executive Committee & Board Members
Lisa R. Chow President (Phoenix Metro representative)
Krystyna Parafinczuk Treasurer (Tucson/So AZ representative)
Lori Howard, Secretary (Tucson)
Board Members Gina Darlington & Kati Pan (Flagstaff)