The Arizona Dance Coalition (ADC) is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) membership-based organization. We work to connect and support the statewide dance communities through our website content, communications, and sponsorship of educational dance conferences and master classes. Through our monthly publication, scholarships, and sponsorship of educational dance events, we inform, educate, and promote dance arts and their benefits to the general public. Click any of these Page images below (or use the traditional menu) to explore Arizona’s dance scene and our organization. If you would like to become a member, click on Join here or at the top of the right panel.
Here’s what you will find on our site
- Check out the ADC Member dance events on our CALENDAR page (performances, master classes, festivals, auditions, etc) in multiple-view options (state-of-the-art calendar contains maps and contact links)
- View our free monthly e-publication – the Arizona Dance e-Star (interactive PDF) – to read about events, members and articles; view stunning images, learn about Arizona artists, search for auditions and job listings, and more. Article and photo submissions requested. Subscribe in the right panel MailChimp box.
- Search for Dance Classes (inclusive of all styles) listed by region, then town. Links are provided to the studios or the instructors.
- Take a moment to enJOY the beauty captured by Arizona photographers of Arizona dancers and companies in the Photo of the Month Gallery
- Learn about the Arizona Dance Coalition, review its benefits and application process (very reasonably priced annual dues), and become an active member in an organization that gives visibility to the “AZ Dance Scene” on a daily basis.
Monthly dance news
We invite you to subscribe to our free monthly Arizona Dance e-Star publication covering the Arizona dance scene in the box on the right column (MailChimp). It will arrive in your INBOX monthly and you will be able to connect with performers, teachers and venues through the live links.
If you have an interest and desire to become active in our organization (volunteer, donor, sponsor, director), please send us an email or call. Our contact information is at the bottom of each page. We have board representatives in Flagstaff, Mesa, and Tucson and are looking for representatives in more regions in Arizona. We’d love to hear from you.
The Arizona Dance Coalition will act with the utmost of integrity, empathy, and generosity on behalf of the Arizona dance community and beyond. We will honor the charitable intentions of our donors to meet current and future needs and will hold ourselves to the highest standards of ethics, integrity, service and fiduciary responsibility. Our actions will be in compliance with IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit guidelines, rules and regulations for charitable and educational organizations and we will act without discrimination based on age, race and national origin (ancestry), color, gender expression and sexual orientation, beliefs, marital status and disabilities, in any of our activities or operations.
Accommodations for those with Disabilities
We will provide accommodations to individuals with disabilities for any of its events if notice is received at least two weeks in advance to facilitate coordination of special services. Please send your request to Lisa R Chow, ADC President, at gro.noitilaoCecnaDzAnull@asiL or call 602-740-6916.
ADC maintains a Facebook page sharing videos and dance news. We invite you to LIKE US!
JOIN and interact with our Facebook Group (2700+ members and growing) where members post events, audition notices, great dance videos and breathtaking images, master classes, and more. It’s a great way to become engaged (in an immediate way) with our statewide dance community.
The ADC Pinterest page has boards on our ADC Lifetime Achievement Award recipients, Dance Festival of So AZ videos and music, e-Star Covers, Photos of the Month, and outstanding Tap Performances. We hope to develop more boards with time. The Pinterest community is very large and ADC makes global connections regularly through its boards.
Throughout the years, ADC has sponsored guest master teachers, produced regional dance festivals showcasing outstanding dance artists in performances and master classes, and sponsored dancers, dance teachers and performances for thousands of school children. As we move forward, we hope to develop a scholarship program to serve those children in Arizona whose families cannot afford dance lessons and related expenses.
We extend an opportunity to you to become a part of our mission and help us connect with those who really need dance in their lives for their physical, mental and emotional well being. Dancing can save lives and provide a healthier way of connecting with others. We want to help. Join us. It will make you feel better too!