Title: Arizona’s Got Dance! National Dance Day 2012 Showcase LIVE Auditions
Location: Terpsicore’s new dance space: 219 S 5th Ave Phoenix, Az 85003
Link out: Click here
Description: Dancers And Health Together, Inc. is pairing up with Terpsicore Dance Co. to host auditions for the second annual Arizona’s Got Dance! National Dance Day Showcase! This showcase is going to represent the multitude of dance styles and talent flourishing in Arizona.
The 2012 Showcase will be held at the Herberger Theater Stage West on Saturday, JULY 28TH!
If you are interested in auditioning, please read the information below:
AUDITION INFORMATION (located at the Terpsicore space 219 S 5th Ave Phoenix, Az 85003):
Note: Although we would prefer to see finished work, your piece does not need to be completely finished by the audition dates. However, the majority of the piece and its concept (if any) must be completed.
1.There is NO FEE to audition
2. Your company can perform the piece live in front of the National Dance Day Consultant Board.
3. If your company is performing the dance piece live for the audition, the audition date is Saturday, June 16, 2012 (submissions must be in by 5:00 PM on Monday, June 11th).
4. The announcement of the showcase performers will be made by 5:00 PM on Monday, June 18, 2012.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PIECE:
Send an email to Mary Lane Porter at gro.cnithadnull@enalyram titled ” [YOUR COMPANY NAME]’s Audition Submission” confirming your attendance. Please use the following format in your email.
1. Your company’s name
2. The title of the piece you are performing
3. State that you are auditioning live
4. The style(s) of the piece
5. The choreographer’s name(s)
6. The number of performers and their names
7. The music/composer you are using (write N/A if you are not using any)
8. The duration of the piece during the audition (and how long it will be by the showcase if it is not completed by the audition date)
9. A short description of the concept (write N/A if it does not exist)
If you have any questions, please feel free to email the DAHT Team at gro.cnithadnull@maetthad.