Arizona Dance Coalition Statewide Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
ADC Annual Meeting (Tucson | MSA ANNEX)
January 27, 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm MSTfree
ADC ANNUAL MEETING | Tucson, MSA Annex
The Arizona Dance Coalition is hosting our Annual Meeting in TUCSON for the first time!
RSVP using the link provided – let us know your dietary restrictions and if you want to schedule your headshot with Ed Flores: https://bit.ly/2AAcCan
Join us for a terrific afternoon, including:
-Catered Lunch served at 12:30 pm (get your drinks from Westbound or Hermosa Coffee Shop next door)
-Updates from ADC and introductions starting at 1 pm
-Meet Tucson dance leader Nanette Robinson / ZUZI! Dance, our featured ADC Member
-Guest speakers on grant-writing, media coverage for dance, and K-12 dance education in AZ (AzDEO)
-Connect with your fellow Arizona dance professionals
-Opportunity to update your headshots with Tucson’s exceptional dance photographer Ed Flores, sponsored by ADC
–Carol Varney, Executive Director, Arts Foundation for Tucson and Southern Arizona
–Dave Sewell, Professional Grant Writer, Grant Professionals Assn
–Alexis Huicochea, Arts and Entertainment Editor for the Arizona Daily Star
There will be a raffle at the end of the event. Some of the prizes as of 1/15/19 are:
- gift certificate for a pair of Apollo Shocks (www.apollaperformance.com)
- gift certificate from Ron Brewer Images (Surprise AZ) for a free dance photography session ($415 value)
- cards and artwork from Arts for All
- two tickets to Desert Dance Theatre’s Sister Moses (PHX)
- two tickets to Camille A. Brown | UA Presents, Centennial Hall (Tucson), Feb 21
- two tickets to Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater| Mesa Arts Center, March 29
- gift certificate for a free Flamenco dance lesson with Barbara LaFlamencista (Tucson)
- Disney’s The Nutcracker and the Four Realms Blu-Ray and DVD
- dance calendars and dance STUFF.
Would you like to donate an item or service? Let us know!
The event will be held at Westbound at the new, much talked about MSA Annex in the Mercado San Agustin District – 267 Agenda de Convento, Tucson AZ — 1 mile west of the I10 and south 1 block of Congress St.
RSVP using the link provided: https://bit.ly/2AAcCan
If you have questions or donations for our raffle, emailmoc.noitilaocecnadanoziranull@anytsyrk or call 520-743-1349.
Events may be viewed in these formats: list, week, day, map, photo and month.
Serving Arizona's dance communities and "creating connections" between the dancers and the general public.Read more
Send your news and event information before the 25th for the coming issue of the Arizona Dance e-Star, firstname.lastname@example.org.