Welcome to the ADC Member Home Page! We hope that you will find the ADC website to be resourceful and beneficial.
Be sure to checkout the Member Area Tutorial Overview video
All members will receive the following benefits:
- Inclusion and access to Membership Directory (PDF document with live links sent to members via email)
- Post events on the ADC Calendar
- Post classes on the Class Page
- Events included in the monthly Arizona Dance e-Star e-publication (PDF document with live links sent to members via email and to subscribers via MailChimp)
- Member-to-member Discounts
- Access to Merchants who provide ADC members a discounted price on their services and products (PDF document with live links sent to members via email)
- Link to your website (ADC membership directory)
- Resources and sponsorship
- Lectures and workshops
Take a moment to browse through the statewide online Membership Directory as well.
To post your events (performances, master classes, etc.) on the online Calendar, please click on Submit An Event, complete the form, and publish. To post any ongoing classes, email the following information to gro.noitilaocecnadzanull@asiL.
- Region (Metro Phoenix, Northern AZ, Southern AZ)
- Name of Dance Organization (hyperlinked to the Studio/Company website – class page)
- Name of Location and address
- Contact person, phone number and email address
- Types of Classes, level, age appropriateness
If you have any questions regarding your membership, or if you have any suggestions or comments on how we can improve our services to you, please contact us. To reach our president, contact Lisa R Chow at gro.noitilaocecnadzanull@asil, or call 602-740-9616. For questions about dues and anything pertaining to the Arizona Dance e-Star (events, announcements, job listings, advertising, etc).